Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Cindi Sighting!

Posted by anntn6b z6b TN (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 26, 06 at 15:28

A Cindi sighting isn't the sole indicator that all's right with the world, but it is definitely a good thing.
I know I'm not the only one who's missed reading her view of the world.

Here is a link that might be useful: About wisteria and roses with an eastTX input

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Cindi Sighting!

It's wonderful to read Cindi's posting. No one can write like her. I am glad she is recovering from the hurricane damage. Her garden was so lovely and I'm sure will be even more lovely with more sun.
Kathy

o

thanks for the cindi sighting--I'll never forget chuckling and grinning over her enthusiasm and unique postings--it sure perked up many lonely lunchtimes for me!--looks like she is slowly recovering--it has been quite a journey for those along the gulf coast

o

Thanks for the heads up. I love reading her posts and she is missed.

Carla

o

Man, I'm sure glad you let us in on Cindi posting there - I might never have made it all the way to the end of that long post to see her name otherwise! Poor thing, to have all that sun and now battling the wisteria that has been let out of Pandora's box...

It's good to know she is still coming to GW. I've missed her no end!!

Anne

o

I was happy to see her name also.

I sure hope she is recovering from that terrible devastation.

I had the pleasure of meeting Cindi at the Phila Convention a couple of years ago.

She is truly a treasure.

I love her view of the world.

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here