Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Zappos, ever bought shoes

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 17, 06 at 17:23

Has anyone here tried them for shoes? What's your opinion/experience?

Thanks,
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Zappos, ever bought shoes

I buy from them and Online Shoes most of the time. The shipping is free both ways, and they are great. I know about my feet, and know what my shoe needs are. Both of these stores have real pros who can help you. In Tulsa there are few if any clerks who can help you find a shoe that fits your personal foot requirements. Even Runners World and the sport stores just have people with their opinions.

Both of these online stores have a search function that is helpful, and their clerks can easily find someone in the store with knowledge.

Since the return is free many of the stores will send you a label to use to return a package. That way you don't have to stand in line at the post office, and in my case, I have just seen the UPS or Fed Ex guy, and given the package to him.

Sammy

o

My mother and I both love this website! She was the one that told me about it. I have ordered several pairs of shoes from them and never had a problem.

o

I love them. They have a wonderful search function and their service is quick and they provide a UPS label for returns. I almost never buy shoes any other way. I can't recommend them enough.
Kathy

o

Another Zappos fan here, I just ordered my Mizunos from them, they are great.

o

I have ordered several pairs of shoes/boots from them too. Very happy with my purchases. The shoes always came within a few days. I have never returned anything though. Usually I find stuff in the store I like and shop around for a better price on the internet. If they have something I want I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

o

• Posted by mjsee Zone 7b, NC (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 19, 06 at 17:33

DH orders from them all the time--they are the only place he can find the particular Timberland's he loves. Nothing but good things to say about Zappos!

melanie

o

Yes, same here!I just got my Etnies Cinch Zappos from http://www.thehotshoestore.com
. i just love ZAppos! They really values their customers!

Here is a link that might be useful: codes and coupons for zappos

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here