Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I miss you and need support

Posted by katerosie 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 28, 09 at 17:35

First I give prayers to all of you, you have helped me out when I was in need for support, and a nurse rose member helped me out to dx CGF for my mom. I am Kate Rose, the one to post pics of the OBX. I am having a hard time and need your support the ex=DH will not give me child support for my 15 yr old through the mediater and his lawyer he paid 3,500 for to get me to accept nothing. New hope for me to hopefully rent a house with a yard and I will hopefully plant again some roses. I will love all you forever.

Katerose - OBX

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I miss you and need support

Kate, that does sound quite rough. I will give any support that I can, I have had help from rosy friends and am always looking to help others. I wonder how far the ex thinks 3500 goes these days.

Lance

o

Katerose----My daughter is also going through a nasty divorce so I can somewhat understand how you feel.

I remember your beautiful pictures of OBX ---

It amazes me that these men can be so mean to the mother of their children

I will support you as much as possible via the internet.

thinking of you.

Florence

o

Kate, I have no way of getting in contact with you. You will have to e-mail me. Your e-mail is not on GW.

Carla

o

Thanks to all of you, I do not feel deserving to be on this forum. I have no roses. but I miss all of you and I don't know what to say. Just pray for me and I will be back, with a huge yard of rose bushes. All of you are always in my heart. I hope you don't mind I visit here, not very often, only to recall memories being a part of your world.

o

Kate, you deserve to be here as much as anybody else. I have a bunch of friends on Facebook who have not a single rose and they enjoy and comment on the rose pictures as much and sometimes more than my friends who have hundreds. You have my support and I wish you the strength to get through these hard times and end up standing tall.

Rosy hug for you,

Lance

o

Kate----please don't feel you need roses to post here on Conversations---

there is no way I can garden the way I used to but feel we've all made some nice friends (with or without roses)

Keep us posted ----

Hopefully one day soon your life will be filled with roses.

Thinking of you at Christmas.

fondly, Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here