Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ramblinrosez7b

Wake-Up Call For All The Cat People-Funny!

ramblinrosez7b
16 years ago

Here is something I thought that cat lovers could relate to and appreciate.

Just click on link below

Here is a link that might be useful: Wake-Up Call for All The Cat People

Comments (9)

• User
    16 years ago

Sides a hurting from laughing so hard. I have that times 3 every 4 to 5 AM. They take turns and would use a bat if the could!

• aprille
    16 years ago

That is too funny!!!

Aprille

• kathy9norcal
    16 years ago

Yes, really funny. If you EVER had a cat.
    Kathy

• carla17
    16 years ago

Too funny. I wish my aunt were alive to share it with her. She loved cats.

Carla

• jody
    16 years ago

Tears from laughing. All three cats are adept at the stomping around and kneading things. Baxter is the cheek patter. His finaly act of desperation is to start pawing the covers off you. He's not very gentle either. That always gets me up.

• peachiekean
    16 years ago

So funny and true!
    That is totally our cat and my husband. He likes to scratch the side of the mattress and now they show little holes and tears where he has been trying to wake the poor man up. Also has this habit of using one's forehead as a springboard to jump on the headboard. Of course the cat knows better than to pull that on me. LOL

• Tammy Owens
    16 years ago

That is so our cat lol! She will do exactly the same thing!(well not the bat part though lol) Especially on weekends because during the weeks she is used to getting up at 5:30 am with my husband who feeds her at that time. Thanks for the clip it was cute!

Tammy

• ramblinrosez7b
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm so glad you all enjoy that. My cats are so like this too. Jody, I have a cheek patter also and sometimes she pokes me in the eye, its maddening! But what really drives me crazy is when I do get up to feed them, they walk up to it, sniff it and they start scratching the floor around the food as if they were burying it for later and then walk away.........UGH! They are so spoiled and they know it.....but I love them and they know that too. sigh

• Molineux
    16 years ago

He-he-he-he...ha-Ha-HA-HA-HA-HA...!!!

That is so true! Minus of course the baseball bat part. Speaking of balls this reel reminded me of our last cat Gypsy. She was an adorable seal point himmy that was a perfect pet in practically every way but one: she had this annoying habit of waking Rob up in the morning by jumping high in the air then landing square on his ... ahem ... well you know. Guess she knew it was a guaranteed way to wake him up. She never tried this with me because she knew it would earn her a one way flight through a glass window. I'm not nearly as sweet in disposition as my partner Rob.

:) Patrick