Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Warm October Walk Around

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 23:06

Another perfect day after very heavy rains yesterday warm quite warm for October! Some days I'm truly grateful to be alive today was one of them. Lilly Tomlin in the one woman show "ThecSearch for Signs of Intelligent Life in The Universe" takes some aliens to the theater but forgets to tell them to watch the stage they are in awe of the Audience. I had that kind of day watching some buskers in Washington Square Park I've seen their act before but the audience today was flawless. The garden is still full of Monarchs never saw so many so late in the season. The Farmers Market was packe and full of pumpkins squashes and gourds. Heres a link to some of the shots I took today!

Here is a link that might be useful: October Walk Around

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Warm October Walk Around

I love it when I come across a photo p0st of yours. I just click on slideshow and sit back ! Table full of gourds was a favourite (such colours and shapes) I loved signs of fall and marigold...My favourite? Gotta be the poodle !! LOL

Good story about the aliens and Lily Tomlin too.The audience is indeed interesting.

cheers pam

o

Joe---As you already know I am one of your biggest fans----

I love the way you look at life and your pictures reflect your love of people-----

It is beautiful here today---I'm going to sit on the deck and enjoy the sun.

Thanks for your lovely pictures.

Florence

o

I always enjoy your photos Joe and today is no exception. I love those anemones, I need to buy some plants, had them in my old garden, gonna get some for my new one. Also want to try my hand at growing some of those gourds if only to take pictures of them,LOL.

Thanks, great show.

Valerie

o

Oh Joe. Reflections of reflections, chic to chic, white jap anemones and beautiful happy people. Great shots. Waiting for more colorful leaf and water shots in the future. Thanks.

o

Thanks for the wonderful photos, Joe. You are the best!!
Kathy

o

Joe, your photos are so entertaining!

Carla

o

As always, Joe, so impressive, so beautiful. I never would have thought a big city like NYC could harbor such wonders. Thanks for letting us see it through your eyes!

(My fav: I love the photo titled Late Light. I can just feel the warmth of the sun. Awesome.)

Anne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here