Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers for Pagan

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 9:29

Pagan is having a hard time now. She has to go back to FL for sugery. Evidently the last procedure has not relieved the pain and other problems. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers for Pagan

Oh, my. I am so sorry to hear that. She has my prayers.

Sammy

o

I am so very sorry to hear this-----I was shocked when I read the news---she has already been through enough---

I was hoping she was well on the road to recovery--

Carla--thanks ever so much for keeping us informed---She has been on my mind lately--

Prayers on their way---

Fondly ,Florence-

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 11:14

Carla, thank you for letting us know. I had no idea she was struggling, had assumed improving and busy.

What a disappointment - my heart goes out to her.

o

Prayer not my thing but my heart sure goes out to her.

o

Sad I'll keep her in my prayers!

o

Poor Pagan - she has been through so much already. I hope this time they can relieve her pain. Thanks for keeping us informed, Carla and please let her know we are thinking of her and wishing her well.

Anne

o

• Posted by debn 8b NW Florida (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 22:31

Poor Pagan, she surely has my prayers.

Deb

o

Oh no!! Give her my best and my best wishes (((pagan))) Kudos to her for being such a fighter, and I'm so sorry her pain is so dam*ed stubborn :(

o

So sorry to hear about this. Poor Pagan. This must be so upsetting for her. Let's hope the next surgery will do the trick good and proper and she can finally look forward to a better quality of life. Hugs to Pagan.

Thanks Carla.

Pauline - Vancouver Island

o

I'm so sorry to hear this. I am praying that this procedure is the one that works! She has been through so much!
Sincerely
Kathy

o

I will call her today or tomorrow and let you all know.

Carla

o

Thank you Carla!

o

:o(

Tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her.

Ronda

o

Pagan, best wishes and prayers for full pain relief! Hugs to you through this ordeal.

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 17, 07 at 9:14

Any update Carla? Do you know what kind of surgery she's having?

Pagan, feel better. I think you need to find a laptop so that you can still check in while down there lol

btw, if you do read this, did that stuff I sent you for the disability stuff help you?

o

I tried to call but no luck. Left a message. They may be in FL already. Will try again.

Carla

o

Pagan I hope by the time you read this you are on the road to a quick and final recovery. Get well soon and please stay well.

Valerie

o

You all can read the e-mail on the other post about Pagan

Carla

o

Thank you so much Carla :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here