Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

I'll be away for a week !!!

zeffyrose
16 years ago

I'm going to spend a week with my DD in Lancaster--

DD will be having surgery on Tues.--She has been having a rough time since her DH left----He packed up while DD was here during my recent Hip Replacement--Needless to say she has been devastated and it has been rough on DH and I because I was unable to go comfort her ---she lives almost 2 hours away---

My DH did go visit her a couple of weeks ago.-

My PT and Dr said it was OK to travel with several rest stops-------Luckily my home PT visits are finished and I will start with PT three times a week at the office.

I've been able to take a few steps without the cane----which is some progress----still have pain but I guess that is normal---I take a pain pill before I do my PT exercises.

Recovery has been slow -----all the emotional upset hasn't helped

It is tough to be a mommie stuck in rehab and know that your daughter is in such distress

My DH ------ Robyn's step-father has been wonderful----He has been her "rock" through all of this pain----

Robyn is sounding stronger and finally realizing that she is better off without her DH. I can't believe he did such a sneaky thing.--He could have at least waited a couple of months .

Just pray that she stays strong.

I'll be back------and thanks for all your thoughts and prayers---I'm sure it has helped.

Florence

Comments (4)