Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Burning Question - Emmitt or Mario?

Posted by carol_se_pa_6 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 15, 06 at 14:06

They were both very good last night! May be best man win!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Sorry!

I wanted to post this on the Conversation Forum!!

o
I am a goof

I thought this went to the regular rose forum - ignore my first post! Now I know why I don't post very often!!

o
RE: Burning Question - Emmitt or Mario?

My plane was late landing in Phila. last night and I ran in the house at 8:10 and started voting for Emmitt.
I think Mario is good but he has always been a dancer I saw pictures of him dancing when he was young. and I've seen pictures of Joey in dancing shoes when he was a little kid.

Emmitt is a football player and had to learn how to dance

I think Emmitt is what the show is all about---

JMHO---LOL

Florence

o

Emmitt, for exactly the reasons that Florence stated.

o

EMMITT WON !!!!

o

Florence, You ruined my whole evening, on the west coast we have not even seen the show yet. I knew Emmitt would win since the show is based on popularity.

P.S. the evening is not ruined

Lance

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 15, 06 at 22:54

Arghhhhh! I was going to insist DH watch with me tonight, thinking he would enjoy Emmitt off the field, he hasn't seen any of the programs. (I don't think he watches anything on TV other than the news if it isn't on one of the 70 or so sports channels we subscribe to. Clearly, we have more than one TV :))

It's OK Florence, I was rooting for Emmitt and I'm going to pretend I don't know. Just something about a big man who is graceful, has an endearingly sweet smile, who cuddles his kids....

o

But the best dancer was Mario! I know, Emmit had to learn more and came further, but if you voted for the best dancer, Mario was the one. Anyway, it was very fun and entertaining to watch. I thought Mario and Karina's last free dance was one of the best dances I had seen in 3 seasons. Emmit was so graceful for a big guy. And that smile......whew!
Kathy

o

I am so sorry ------I totally forgot about the time difference----I just assumed everyoneknew the winner.

I have to agree about Mario's last dance---It was wonderful. I think he has been dancing for a long time but Emmitt had to learn how to dance.

It was a great show.

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here