Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wkendwarrior_gw

not sure if y'all remember me

wkendwarrior
17 years ago

but i stopped back to visit. Jack (ElvenWarrior) is going to be 3 soon, and we got to looking thru my old roses photos and holiday cards.

i missed you guys.

My garden is much smaller and more manageable now, and we all now that can't last... enablers, start your engines.

a lot of water under a lot of bridges... I'm reading thru some of the back posts here now, so many changes... Hope to stop by again soon.

ww

Comments (20)

• PRO
    Susan Serra
    17 years ago

Hey (don't know if you want me to use your first name!) of COURSE you can't stay away! So great to see you! Wow, he's 3? Time flies.

First off, have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Second, I think you need some Tea roses, I KNOW you'd fall in love real fast. I will get some thoughts together, and then we have to get in touch with Patrick of course to really get you moving!

• catkim
    17 years ago

Hi, nice to hear from you! I remember Jack's baby pictures. Any chance of an update? Bet he's cuter than ever.

• anntn6b
    17 years ago

Good to hear from you again.
    And welcome back (and elven warrior is an unforgettable name.)
    Ann

• zeffyrose
    17 years ago

So nice to hear from you.
    We met at Susan's a couple of years ago actually you were expecting Jack at the time

Would love to see some recent pictures---He is such a cutie.

Hope all is well with you.

Florence

• wkendwarrior
    Original Author
    17 years ago

It's nice to hear from old friends again! It's been a heck of a rough road lately, but we all just keep on keeping on, right? my little guy keeps me centered, even when the roses go dormant! :) I'll keep up with you all as i can.

well, let's see if i remember how to do this:
    Jack recently:
    {{gwi:209530}}

trisha (ww)

• carla17
    17 years ago

Jack is so cute! I remember your screen name. Jump in when you can.

Carla

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    17 years ago

Oh, 3 is such an adorable age! And what a cutie your little Elven Warrior is, LOL! Good to see you posting- grateful to that stack of old holiday cards for prompting you to check in here. :-)

Anne

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    17 years ago

Time flies and the little elf-Jack is so big! Too cute!! I knew I shouldve nabbed him straightaway [kidding of course!]

Good to see you! I'm MIA now at times cos of schedule+badback but it's very nice to see old friends!

• rozannadanna
    17 years ago

So glad you are back to visit. I don't stop in often anymore myself; life changes but I remember you well. Love that baby.

• vikingqueenz5b
    17 years ago

Hi..Glad to see you, and that precious picture of Jack. He was an adorable baby and a cute as a button little boy. It seems like yesterday he was born.

Take care,
    Brenda

• zeffyrose
    17 years ago

Oh what a cutie he is --Thanks for sharing.

Florence

• zeffyrose
    17 years ago

Hi WW---I just wanted you to know I'm using the bookmark you sent to us for Christmas.

It has a pretty rose on it.--Did you make it???

Florence

• harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania
    17 years ago

It is nice to hear from you again. Try to stop in from time to time and keep us updated. Since you can visit Susan's masterpiece garden, you won't need any more enabling from me.

• theroselvr
    17 years ago

He's so adorable! I can't believe 3 years went by already. Almost makes me ready for grandchildren

• User
    17 years ago

WOW good to hear from you!

• knash6
    17 years ago

WW....so very good to see you again! I cannot believe how big Jack is...seems like yesterday he was a newborn. They grow so fast! Maddi was not even two when I first checked out the rose forums and now she is almost 9! I hope the holidays are going smoothly, I too ran across a card from you very recently going through the Christmas stuff. :-)

Kristi

• PRO
    Susan Serra
    17 years ago

Kristi! I was just thinking of your recently, sort of reminiscing. Hope all is going well for you..Maddie must be a real lovely girl by now!

• knash6
    17 years ago

Hi Susan! I think of everyone and really miss this place. Maddi is beautiful as always (I'm not bias or anything...) lol If I can remember how to post a pic I will do it later on...things are okay with us, we are moving in the right direction at least. ;-)

Kristi

• zeffyrose
    17 years ago

Hi Kristi-------nice to see you posting---Hope all is well in your life.

Florence

• wkendwarrior
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susan, you'll have to educate me on Teas...I thought they were too tender for here, until I saw yours. I don't have much left except my favorite HTs and floris, and a couple of HPs left. Oh, and my bodybag Blue Heaven is still alive (with a bloom on it today!!) in a pot, if that don't beat all.
    Florence - yes, I made that bookmark. Glad to know it's being used! I still crochet when I can, I'm hoping to do a craft show sometime next year, if I can get anything 'finished'!

it's so nice to "see" you all again. I won't try to respond to each message, for fear of inadvertently missing someone. I'll just say we're glad to be remembered,I remember each of you well, and looking forward to keeping in touch as we can. Happy holidays to all.

trisha (WW)