Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Convenient Chill

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 18, 07 at 19:51

Local cooling has improved local color well in Brooklyn at anyrate. The rose garden at The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens is quite alive and full of blooms compared to last year during this week. I was there for foliage and it was good very good. Theres a link at the end for a glut of purdy pictures click thumbnails for larger view
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Continued

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Convenient Chill

Joe you have outdone yourself! Japanese Maples (16) is my favourite. I love reflections and fall. The golden leaves in the 3rd pic are beautful.

I remember those red arches !

o

Fantabulous!

MichaelaT

o

Joe,
You have captured the season well. DW keeps telling me that fall is the most beautiful season. Your beautiful pictures sure support her thoughts.

o

Beautiful Joe. The leaves here are gorgeous too. Just seemed to change overnight.

Carla

o

You have done it again, Joe! These are wonderful pictures. Thanks so much for taking and posting them.
Sincerely,
Kathy

o

DAMN

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 21, 07 at 21:07

Beautiful, beautiful JMs. Here the leaves just turn brown and fall off--no color change at all. But I can enjoy the show through your pictures. Thank you.

o

Oh, Joe, I'm glad I stuck my head in here - what a treat.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Sis

o

Joe---I always love your pictures----I also love this time of year------

I love the dark branches againt the fall colors----absolutely gorgeous----Our leaves are turning late this year but they are lovely.

thanks for these pictures.

Keep them coming---you are the very best !!!!!

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here