Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My 80th b'day

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 22, 09 at 19:55

A few of my girlfriends gave me a party at the Yardley Inn-

It was lovely---I'm a lucky lady to have so many wonderful friends---some were sick and didn't want to spread any germs----
Carol--you will recognize the Inn-----I know you like it there----This place has been flooded so many times---but they always bounce back---you can see the Delaware River behind the girls -
The first lady is the waitress--Toots---Myrna--Della Mary--Lois--Mary Ann Chris and Marion---
I'm seated in the front---80 years old YIKES--where did those years go??

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My 80th b'day

Florence - you look fabulous! What a wonderful day to be surrounded by all your friends. You are indeed a lucky lady. :)

o

Florence:

What nice friends to treat you to a party at such a nice place! May you have many more parties to enjoy!!

o

Florence, you are a real lady - in so many ways. You look lovely. Your being 80 is an inspriation to us all.
Sammy

o

• Posted by roselvr 6B Lower S.Jersey (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 24, 09 at 9:55

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful day.
I'm pretty sure I've been there, think my "ex-sister" got married there.

Have to say, you sure do not look 80; look like you are in your 60's.

o

• Posted by debn 8b NW Florida (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 24, 09 at 23:30

There's my beautiful Flo!!!

Happy be-lated birthday darling Florence!!!

Deb

o

Florence, you don't look 80 at all, at all - I can hardly believe it! You truly are an inspiration with your ageless beauty, your warm and wonderful smile, open and generous heart, and your upbeat outlook on life. We're so lucky to have you here!

o

80 must be the new 40, 'cause you look elegant, classy and quite beautiful and younger than your age. You are the true definition of a lady, Florence and we are all blessed that we know you through this forum. God bless you, always.

Juliet

o

Congrats on your long life so far Florence. I am happy for you posting here and sharing your joy of roses - and the curse of hip-replacements - with us! I hope you may enjoy many more days of roses and be blessed with good health.

o

Florence, you look fabulous! I suspect part of it has to do with so many wonderful girlfriends who support you through thick and thin ;-)

o

Wonderful photo -- Congratulations!

o

OMG bless you, with all me heart, I always looked up to you.

Katerose

o

Florence!!! I have been thinking about you and decided to check the forum! Happy Birthday!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!
Missed you!

With Love & Blessings
Chantel
Cape Cod

o

Hey Zeffy,

Happy Birthday! somewhat belated...

You have to be the youngest looking 80 year old anyone has ever seen. Here's hoping you feel as good as you look.

Harry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here