Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowernay

Greetings, from a long lost rose maniac...

flowernay
17 years ago

My name is Nay and I'm a roseaholic! I've missed everybody from the rose parties in Texas and here on the forums. I've been busy getting used to my new surroundings and learning my way around. My computer crashed the same week I got internet service. For some reason, my cell phone went out, too. (I never was meant to have one of those) Anyway... I'm back on line now, and ready to rock. I'm going to have a heck of a challenge growing roses in this yard. Luckily, I'm not one to run from something as silly as a few thousand wisteria vines criss crossing the entire back yard in a matted web. I think I saw some good black dirt under there. Scooter has helped me cut, dig & pull at least 2 truck loads of vines already. (I promised him I'd grow veggies, too) The front yard doesn't scare me, either... So what if it's so shady grass doesn't grow in over 1/2 of it. I always did like moss, it's low maintenance. There are some sunny spots that are begging for roses. I have a completely blank canvas to play with, and am determined to turn this bland landscape into some serious WOW. Wish me Luck!

p.s. my old email address on my member page is no longer valid. For some reason, it won't let me update it... I keep going in circles signing in, filling out info, hitting update & going to the sign in screen again.

Comments (7)