Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Grandma's bragging rights

Posted by annececilia z4b/North.Mich. (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 25, 06 at 22:05

Meredith is to blame for encouraging me to post some photos from my granddaughter's Thanksgiving visit (like I wouldn't have been able to resist otherwise, LOL.) Our Milla is not 11 months old yet, and just started walking. She is cute as a bug's ear and the house seems so quiet now that they've gone back home. Here's a few of my favorite shots:

Milla looking up at me (she is a real ham when she sees a camera!)
Hosting provided by FotoTime

Milla, with her own doggy. We couldn't quite figure out this move, but she did it more than once. Just walked up to the dog and bent over until her head was resting on them.

An in motion photo - arms outstretched for those frequent stumbles:

And laughing with my dog, Phoebe. Phoebe just got done giving her doggy kisses, which Milla loves. ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Grandma's bragging rights

What a treat this morning to wake up to these precious pictures.----
Your grandbaby is gorgeous.
I love her little feet in the pink shoes.

I really think you should send that picture to Iams Dog Food---It is a prizewinner

You have every right to be proud as punch.

I remember when my grandaughter was that age and now she is 21. I don't know what happened to those years.

thanks for sharing these pictures--

You made my day.

Florence

o

Oh Anne, she is precious. I'm so glad you got to visit with her and I'm sure it made your holiday. These are the best years!

Carla

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 26, 06 at 15:09

Surely the best times, when they start walking & talking. My daughter walked at 9 months, which was much too young.

Love the pink shoes, very dainty & cute. She looks like a future ballerina in the walking shot :)

o

Oh she is beautiful. I love the pic of her bending over the dog, priceless, the look on that dogs face, poor long suffering thing. LOL Thanks for sharing those, you brightened my day.

Valerie

o

I think Milla looks like you! Such incredible red hair :) She looks like the life of the party.

That's hilarious, her signature move with the dog... he looks like "Okay, never saw THAT one before..."

o

Such a little cutie! Thanks for posting these cute pictures this morning.
Kathy

o

So glad you all have enjoyed my photos. Yes, Milla was certainly the center of our universe this Thanksgiving. It's such an exciting stage and I'm fully aware of how fast these precious years fly. She's making so many "firsts" - it's hard to keep up! (Like I didn't know she had learned to clap hands!) Words she knows are DaDa and Mama and something that sounds like Dog (of course.) My son swears she has been trying to mimic their two dogs' barking. Does that make her bi-lingual, LOL?

(Florence, if I submitted that photo to Iams, I'd have to admit that the can doesn't contain their product!) ;-)

Anne

o

Lol, yes bilingual! I'm fluent in Siamese cat cos my 'older brother' was a Siamese named Tiger, now that you mention it ;] I LOVE seeing babies grow up with animals... such a fascinating relationship. Just don't let her bark at strangers!

o

You should be a proud grandmother. What a cute baby! There is nothing more heartwarming than a baby and the faithful old dog watching over her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here