Posted by anntn6b z6b TN (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 07 at 10:48

An interesting and quick read.
And have another cup of coffee.

Here is a link that might be useful: For sleepy drivers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Staying alive and awake....driving

Thanks Ann. Very interesting for me since I begin falling asleep at the wheel about once per week on my home commute. I use pain stimulation including pinching and slapping to stay awake. Of course, this is only possible when I have a female passenger who I can pinch...

o
RE: Staying alive and awake....driving

Harry that's terrible!

When I was in my early 20's, I was driving home on a route I had taken many many times. It was about 11pm and I was suddenly aware that I didn't know what road I was on. Nothing looked familliar. I remembered being on one freeway and now was on another. I got off and turned around in the opposite direction hoping to find out what happened. Then I figured out I has driven over a 2 lane connector with no guard rail on one side high in the air over another freeway and didn't recall it at all. They have put guards on it now but I still think about that every time I go over it. Thanks for all your good thoughts and help about roses. Everybody stay safe this holiday!
Kitty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here