Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas!

Posted by adgerlady z8 LA (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 11:57

Hey, everybody! Just popping in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, and a safe one!

While life is fast paced and the older my kids get, the busier I seem to be, still you rose buddies are in my thoughts often...

Best wishes to everyone ~ maybe next year I'll be able to slow down a bit and hang out here more.
XOXO
Sis

(here are my kiddos these days - almost all grown up!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas!

It was great to hear from you Sis. Your family is beautiful and your photography certainly hasn't suffered.

Enjoy the holidays.

Harry

o

Merry Christmas Sis - can't believe your family has grown that much.

And Merry Christmas to everyone else.

o

WOW--Sis you family is gorgeous---Looks like your photography is doing well.

Merry Christmas to all our old friends here on the forum

Florence

o

Merry Christmas to you Sis, and all the rose forum friends. Your kids are so nice looking, and I know how much busier it is when they are older, tool:o)

May everyone have a joyous and peaceful Christmas.

Brenda

o

Merry Christmas Sis. Great looking family you have and a very cute doggy. I hope to see some of your wonderful photos this spring.
Happy Holidays to everyone here and peace to all.

Carla

o

Thanks for the Christmas wishes..same to all of you. When we opened presents this morning our dogs were excited and seemed to enjoy the whole thing too. My baby grandson was great fun to watch on his first real Christmas..he was only a couple weeks old last Christmas. My other baby grandson hasn't come over yet. Little kids and Christmas sure go together well.

Hope we all have a peaceful New Year and a good year for roses-
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here