Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hellooooo boy did I miss you guys

Posted by cajunrosegal 10 south florida (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 21, 07 at 12:13

Im back in radar range again so I can catch up on the goings on. I have alot of reading to do!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I have recently bought a house in south Florida so I am slobbering all over the bare roots. Im doing research on what grows best down here with the nematodes. Im going to remove 3 feet of soil and ammend ammend ammend!!!

Any suggestions that do real well here would be appreciated..PETE start talkin bud~
Angela

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hellooooo boy did I miss you guys

Angela, it's so good to have you back. Good luck with your new garden and Happy New Year!
Kathy

o

Its bare and not so much as a weed...Im going to start playing in the dirt after the first of the year...hehehe

Angela

o

Welcome back Angela. You may want to go to the Antique forum and ask for Pandy. She lives in Miami and has an extensive rose garden. Should be able to give you some good advice.

o

South Florida-thats where the coral grows in the bird baths.
Good luck but someone was screaming about chili thrips ruining their roses.
Maybe it might be a good idea to talk to nursery people.Roses aren't the only thing.This summer was so hot even I couldn't brag.Bad scene.Not trying to discourage you but-look twice,plant once.

o

Merry Christmas and Happy New House.
Please don't change your name, even though it looks funny, in a charming way, next to 10 south florida.
And enjoy the year round gardening (and maybe a H. Gigantea for those of us who can't grow her.

o

Welcome back.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Carla

o

Well, I would have had a blue Christmas without you, baby. Your Elvis, who may leave buildings but never forums, at least forever.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here