Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Winter Wonderland Photos

Posted by celestialrose zone 4/NH (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 29, 07 at 14:36

Hello Everybody,
I just wanted to share these serene winter photos from up
here in New Hampshire with all of you and wish you all a peaceful, rose-filled Happy New Year.

Celeste

Jackson village

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My House, buried under!

Photobucket

Wonalancet, NH

frozen waterfalls....

Photobucket

waterfall in river/Jackson NH

ice gazebo....

ice gazebo

Jackson, NH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Winter Wonderland Photos

Celeste, how beautiful, each and every one. What is frozen now is lush and green in summer. I made it to NH once for a wedding and what I was able to see was lovely. Hope your holidays are going well.

Carla

o

a winter wonderland!

captured the beauty of winter in New England---great photos!

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 31, 07 at 1:38

Wow those are really amazing, esp. the one of the white steepled church in the snow...so very New England.

It's so refreshing to see something besides palm trees. Thanks for sharing your world!

o

Wonderful. Especially the icicles. Now we all know the word icicle but I had to look up the spelling because it seemed too wierd that a word would start out
i-c-i-c-. Anyway, thank you. Brought back beautiful, happy winter memories.

o

As always, Celeste, just beautiful. What a great eye you have!

o

Absolutely gorgeous pictures, Celeste. I especially love the ones with the water and snow. Thank you so much for sharing your part of the country with us. It brings back memories of my childhood.

A happy new year to you and yours.

Ingrid

o

Thank you so much! All we are getting here is wind! I love your pictures. I am always thinking of you and your daughter and I wish that this year will bring happiness to you both.

o

Beautiful! Looks familiar--my husband and I used to visit Jackson, NH every winter.

o

Celeste---Your pictures are lovely--

thanks for sharing.
I've been thinking about you. Hope things are better with your daughter.

Florence

o

Wow...every one of them could be a postcard or in a book about NH. It's a nice assortment of different scenes and things too. I like the front door picture with the old paint. You really got up close to that rushing river!

Linda

o

Terrific shots! A winter treat indeed!

o

Celeste, ABSOLUTELY Christmas-card perfect. What a treat, thank you.........and so professional. You certainly have a photographer's eye for stunning pictures.

Thanks - and wishing you a new year of health and happiness, in other words, "trouble free"! :smile

Pauline - Vancouver Island

o

Celeste, thanks for posting these lovely pictures. They are wonderful
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here