Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby Update

Posted by cherrykist Z-7 NC (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 07 at 15:00

Well as some of you may know my daughter went into the hospital last week for having low amniotic fluid. She was 36 weeks pregnant. After trying twice to induce her and her body refusing to dialate even to a one, the doctors finally decided to do a c-section. On Tuesday morning my granddaughter Madelyn Eva Rose was born! 6lbs even! She is healthy as can be. And mom is doing better now.

this is me and my grandbaby, I was so excited I didn't even take my coat off first!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Less than an hour old here!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She is the first grandbaby to be born with hair so dark! All the others were either bald or blonde!

Thank you everyone who sent such kind and supportive words. You have no idea what it has meant to me!
Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby Update

Tammy - congratulations! She is so sweet and adorable and her little face is so perfect and peaceful. She really is gorgeous and she takes after you with all that dark hair. She's your little Christmas miracle. Kind regards, Terry

o

A Christmas baby, how wonderful! Congrats to all.

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 6, 07 at 23:05

Tammy, Merry, Merry Christmas present! And Joy to Your World :)

o

• Posted by debn 8b NW Florida (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 7, 07 at 7:51

What a beautiful baby!!!

I love her name.

Deb

o

Tammy, congratulations! She is beautiful.
Hope her mom is okay.

Carla

o

What a beautiful, gorgeous baby girl! You must be thrilled.
Hope mommy can get some much needed R&R.

Congratulations,

Betty:)

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 7, 07 at 13:08

You look way too young to be a grandmother!

Very glad to hear baby is fine, and hope your daughter makes a complete and swift recovery.

o

What a precious bundle of joy! You are so lucky. I'm so glad to hear this good news.
Sincerely,
Kathy

o

Congratulations! A wonderful holiday gift. That is a beautiful baby. Grandma ain't bad either.

o

Oh she is precious. I just love babies and haven't had one to hold for a long time, they are so sweet.

I agree, you do not look old enough to be a grandmother. If you didn't tell us I would think you were the mom. Congratulations, what a joyous thing to hold your grandchild for the first time. It will definately be a merry christmas at your place. LOL

I love her name too.

Valerie

o

When I talked with Tammy and saw her picture the first time, I thought my goodness, she can't be her age. You look great Tammy! Hope the baby is doing well.

Carla

o

Congratulations, Tammy!! What a beautiful name :) And she is just gorgeous!! LOL, you do look no older than the mom... does your daughter look like a teenager?

I was born with very dark hair but it turned strawberry-blonde in short order. Dunno how that works as my grandparents were quite Native American with red/blondish hair... but you never know is the point, lol!

o

Dear Tammy,

Have been thinking about you and your daughter(s). So happy that she has given birth to a beautiful daughter. I thought you were your daughter, heehee!:) You look so YOUNG!

I am sure this happy ending will bring all your family closer together and that your other daughter will be proud also - she will be a special Aunt. I wish her all the very best too.

Love Pauline - Vancouver Island

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here