Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blogging Down Under

Posted by diane_nj 7a/6b (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 16, 07 at 18:35

On my way to the biggest vacation of my life (can't count year spent in Darmstadt, that was technically work!). Decided to keep a blog. LInk is below. Let's see if I can keep it up... ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: My Vacation Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blogging Down Under

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 17, 07 at 7:12

Diane, is CA your destination?

o

Hi Sue! Glad to hear from you.
Nope, I leave for Australia tonight. I just couldn't do straight through from Newark, so I made a "pit stop" in LA. Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairns. I'll spend Christmas in Melbourne with our mutual rosey friend. Thought the blog idea was better than trying to send out multiple e-mails!

o

Oh Diane, how wonderful that you are traveling! Be safe and keep us updated. Have a fabulous time!

Carla

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 17, 07 at 22:40

Have a good time.

Merry Christmas.

o

Enjoy your trip Diane!

MichaelAT

o

Sounds like an exciting holiday. Have a great trip and keep us up to date.

o

I really, really, plan on keeping the blog up to date. AT the moment, I am so sleep deprived that I can barely see (I don't sleep in moving vehicles, so I have been awake since Monday morning (Tuesday only counts for 6 hours or so). I am looking at the Opera House as I type this, and I still cannot believe that I am here!

o

you will be pleased to know that the wild weather that we are having at the moment is due to pass by Christmas.
I hope you enjoy Christmas in my city.

(check out the Myer windows if you get a chance in Melbourne....they are a cultural highlight LOL)

o

Oh, Diane, lucky you. Three years ago, I went to Australia at this exact time of year. It was wonderful in EVERY respect. Now, each year I feel actual pangs of sadness that I can't be there again. Lucky, lucky you. Have a wonderful time!
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here