Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
No time to post much... jump in, too!

Posted by meredith_e 7B NC (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 5, 06 at 20:09

Just a quick note to say not to worry if I'm MIA or can't get to many posts! Anyone else who wants to let us know, feel free to jump in.

I'm trying to shop, clear my schedule for school on the 15th, and a nagging ear infection/bronchitis probably turned to mastoiditis even though I took my antibiotics like a good girl. But since it's a mystery lump technically and I have frequent headaches already [and I have a propensity to grow benign tumors, one in the head region 3x already]... it's test test time fa la la.

Just a bother really... whatever it is seems easily gotten to where it is, and strong antibiotics are probably the ticket anyway.

But sorry if I'm flakier than usual!;] Merry Christmas! I do love this time of year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: No time to post much... jump in, too!

• Posted by mjsee Zone 7b, NC (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 5, 06 at 20:36

Meredith--I'll be thinking of you. MRI's are EVER-so-noisy.

melanie

o

Thank you! I kind of like them, oddly. No idea why. Poor Mom was claustrophobic and hated them, so thanks for the empathy... but I'll probably just giggle when it makes me jump [unless I'm migrainey - ick!].

o

They never bothered me until this year. I had my meds switched and remember the last 2; was ready to freak out.

Good luck with you're results. If I don't see you, Merry Christmas.

o

HUMBUG!!

I haven't much Christmas spirit this year. Honestly, I feel pretty well run dry in the well of chipper-pagan-ness. Ya know how you get some times, when
you are just flat out of... energy? Life? spirit? enthusiasm? get-up-and-go?
Everything?? that would be me.

I think the physical and emotional stress of this past year has drained me a bit.

maybe I need a vacation????

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here