Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carla17_gw

A prayer request

carla17
17 years ago

A friend named Mary has end stages of cancer. She and one of her sisters and her mother have had cancer. She is still young, early fifties with two sons. I would appreciate a prayer for her comfort and peace for the family. Her mother is in a nursing home and her father has become blind.

Carla

Comments (6)

• moodyblue
    17 years ago

Carla, so sorry to hear about Mary and her family, I will say a prayer for them all and for you. Hope through medication she has relief from pain and that she is comfortable.
    Take care - please take a big hug from me.
    Pauline-Vancouver Island.

• theroselvr
    17 years ago

Carla, she & her family will be in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, you know where to find me.

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Hi Carla. I'll keep your friend Mary in my prayers. I'll pray for her and her family and friends.

Maureen

• carla17
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone. I have Mary's sister's cell no. and might call her to check on Mary. She used to teach school and another friend told me she has had lots of company.
    Maureen,if you see this, I sent you an e-mail and I assume you did not receive it.

Carla

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    17 years ago

Send her my prayers and best wishes for her family. Such a hard thing to go through, I know.

• mjsee
    17 years ago

She's on my list as well.

melanie