Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two turtle doves...

Posted by meredith_e 7B NC (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 15, 06 at 23:23

Actually 4 wooden reindeer,

6 styrofoam & enamel apples,

1 golden ribbon;

Attempts at: 6 gazillion glass ornaments, a crystal angel and dad's new weather station [whose box is embarrassingly tooth-pocked]...

Ah, puppies ;] Well, one puppy from h*ll actually. Oh, he Bogarted BeeBee's new Pluto coat, too.

Enough of a list from y'all included and I'll write our very own 12 Days of Christmas song!

BTW, he is now nicknamed 'The Dog Who Ate Chrstmas'!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two turtle doves...

'The Dog Who Ate Chrstmas'!

gotta be a book in there somewhere!

o

Lol :)

Here's the little imp running errands with me today. How can you stay mad at that face?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o
turtle doves...

Do the pics take too long to load? Photobucket has changed :(

For the record, CHEWED a bit, not swallowed! He didn't really eat Christmas... just tried to carry it off to his hidey-place ;]

o

didn't take too long here.

He's a cutie all right!

o

Thank you, Sylvia! He's the one who can crack me up with a silly look so discipline is tougher with him. And STUBBORN! "What? I'm cu-uu-te, remember... and anyway I want to!"

Thing is I still have one wrist/thumb in a cast and I was crafting and hanging the decorations. Mr Sneakthief is faster than one hand can handle immediately ;]

He enjoys the decor at least... fun fun stuff we have at Christmastime!

o

Meredith,

He's quite a cutie, very festive!

MichaelAT

o

Meredith---he is a cutie and I know you love him even if he likes to steal you ornaments---Isn't he the dog that was in your Christmas picture.

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here