Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Could you help me with this?

Posted by Marinewifenc (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 5, 14 at 4:25

I lost my mom on January 14th 2014 to a 10 month battle with cancer. I am wanting to collect photographs from all over with her name written somewhere, in the sand, snow, rocks, on paper, anything, and the location, and then photographed. I want to do this so she can still "travel the country/world" and I would like to give this to my dad as a scrapbook on what would have been their 45th anniversary.
Anyone willing to take photos would really help me. The only specifics are that it has this
DIANNE
City/State/Country (country if not US or CAN)

These can be posted here or emailed to me at rememberdianne@gmail.com

or you could join my facebook page i made for this and help spread this to help me. I've added an example picture.

https://www.facebook.com/shewasloved

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Could you help me with this?

sure

o
RE: Could you help me with this?

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 5, 14 at 16:53

Sorry for your loss. Hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here