Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jasminerose4u

Does anyone grow Tequila Supreme?

The exhibition name is 'Jean Cocteau', but Heirloom Roses sells it under the name 'Tequila Supreme'. Do any of you grow it? I'm wondering how it would tolerate partial shade to some sun in the afternoon. I saw a video of this rose on YouTube (linked below) and loved the coppery- pink colors.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tequila Supreme (Jean Cocteau)

This post was edited by jasminerose4u on Sun, Feb 16, 14 at 15:13

Comments (5)

• bethnorcal9
    10 years ago

I got mine a couple yrs ago from Edmund's. It's in a 16" plastic pot in my backyard "pot ghetto" which is in part sun/part shade. It does very well, blooms frequently and the blooms are pretty nice.

• Jasminerose, California, USDA 9b/Sunset 18
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Beth :)

• DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA)
    2 years ago

I saw this one today at my local nursery. The flowers positively glowed! It was the best looking rose in a pot in a whole field of roses!

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
    2 years ago

I ordered this from High Country roses and I'm in super excited for it! I seen it at a regional Garden a couple hours north of me and it was outstanding every time I've seen it for a few years now. I'd be interested in hearing other people's experience with this Rose now that we're on the subject.😂

• Dingo2001 - Z5 Chicagoland
    2 years ago

I love this rose! It’s a good performer for me here, and blooms pretty steadily.