Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new rose plants

Posted by grambu nor. California (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 15:45

Wow I just received 12 new bare rose plants from Regan Roses. they are the very best bare roots plants I have ever purchased. Most are floribundas and they will all be placed in large pots since I live in a condo with no ground.
Today is super bowl sunday and all of the kids will be here to watch and eat, I will have to wait until tomorrow to start planting. . We are in drought conditions here so I will have to use my water carefully. I have a lot of arthritis in my hands and shoulders so I can only plant several plants in one day. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!!---Ohhhh which ones do I plant first???
The only one on back order is Molineux. I ordered it since there were so many great reviews on Garden Web. After ordering I see that Sea Clipper does no bloom as often as I wanted--oh well.
Enough from here, time to get ready from my human vultures. I will continue to post about my wonderful gifts to myself ----lots of roses! Have a good week all. Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new rose plants

Enjoy your gift to yourself! Please post pics when they bloom.

o
RE: My new rose plants

How exciting. Molineux is a terrific rose. What are the other dozen?

Please report back on your progress and results. : )

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here