Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Accessories

Posted by mauvegirl8 none (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 2, 13 at 19:45

While roses are starting to be sold - so are the garden accessories!

seen at Walmart today:

chocolate color clay pots (made in Italy)
chocolate saucers

solar lights & globes
mosaic spheres

watering cans

seeds and bulbs

tiki torches

patio furniture

charcoal grills

I love Target. However; the garden aisle is minute. They do carry the tres chic line, Smith & Hawken. $$

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Accessories

Accessories is about all you can get your hands on here, so far. Winter has just now really settled in, and we won't get even body bagged roses for a while, yet.

Ugh. I just read that line *winter has just now really settled in* and wish I hadn't, lol. I'll be ready to welcome even the Knockouts by the time they get here.

Boy, I DO have cabin fever, don't I? I'm downright delirious.

John

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 2, 13 at 21:14

I was at a local nursery on Wednesday and they were clearing out the last of the winter stuff and starting to put the spring stock on the shelves. I'll go back next week to see what's new.

o

Chicago in January ? Fugedaboutit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here