Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rosa Apricot Clementine

Posted by triniguy Z11 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 9, 14 at 20:05

Hey, I'm a newbie to this forum but have posted on the houseplant and amaryllis forums.

I saw an 'Apricot Clementine' rose for sale and it caught my eye. I was wondering if any of you have any experience with this lovely small floribunda? From the limited information available online, this rose seems to be disease resistant and quite floriferous.

I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean and have a garden blog @ http://trinigarden.blogspot.com/ .

Here is a link that might be useful: Apricot Clementine @ HMF

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rosa Apricot Clementine

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 11:44

It's not available in the USA but maybe someone in Europe might know something about it. It looks like a nice rose.

o

Yeah, it's gorgeous (onhelpmefind)!!!
Wow!!
Carol

o

Thanks for the reply Seil. Carol, it's really beautiful at the garden center. The bush is compact and thick, with healthy foliage and tons of blooms. It's a small floribunda about the size of miniflora.

o

Sounds wonderful.
Are you going to get it?
Carol

o

There was exactly one of it at the garden centre last Saturday. It seems that the rose, along with several others, were imported bare-root from Europe and potted up. It is probably sold by now. I didn't want to purchase the rose without knowing somewhat about its background. My loss.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here