Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This is what happens...

Posted by justkristy 8TX (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 13:14

This is what happens when you plant antique roses too close together...in this case, about 8 feet apart.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This is what happens...

I just realized that I should have posted this in the Antique Rose forum....oh well. I must say I am pretty proud of Mrs. BR Cant for holding her own against Lady Banks.

o

Yikes! Your post is very timely for me as I'm about to plant three of them. I already have a Mutabillis planted, and to the left of that I'm putting Mrs Dudley Cross than Mrs. B R. Cant, and lastly Marie Van Houtte. Planning ten feet between each. This gives each plant ten feet of growing room. Your picture looks like Lady Banks isn't being too lady like taking all the space!

o

Oh My!!!

While out looking for a small package of seeds I came home with a White Double Lady Banks and Mutabilis........ lol The Lady Banks was already reaching me from the back seat and tapping me on the shoulder

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 19:16

Hmmm...I must be missing something. What's the problem? They look gorgeous! What two roses are they?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here