Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for local nursery selling Blanc Double De Coubert Rugosa

Posted by steveinpa NJ zone 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 14 at 16:55

Anyone know of a nursery selling Blanc Double De Coubert Rugosa in the southern Jersey area? I think it is a little late to order bare root. I live close to Glassboro and get all around the easter PA/central Jersey area if anyone has seen this rose for sale.

thanks,

Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for local nursery selling Blanc Double De Coubert Rug

The West Jersey Rose Society has a few links to nurseries in the South Jersey area (scroll down to the middle of the page), you can try calling around to those vendors. Also, if you are willing to come to Monmouth County, call Sickles Market in Little Silver, they usually carry it, but I haven't seen their list this year, and I won't be able to get over there until next weekend.

Here is a link that might be useful: West Jersey Rose Society

o
RE: looking for local nursery selling Blanc Double De Coubert Rug

I just received the list from Sickles in Little Silver, and they do show Blanc Double de Coubert. Not sure if the stock is out yet, give them a call if you are inclined to come as far north as Monmouth County.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here