Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sara_ann_gw

To lesmc (Lesley)

sara_ann-z6bok
9 years ago

Lesley - I am sad that you lost your Love Song. I have been wondering how your roses fared, I know you've been concerned. There are two possibilities you might check out. Chamblee's lists it, but I couldn't get through to them. There is a nursery in Oklahoma called Roses, Inc. Green Country in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (you can just google it) that ships out of state. They are out of bare root roses now, but said they have five potted Love Song roses left and will ship out of state. You might not want to pay the shipping costs on that, but you might want to check it out. I have purchased roses from them before, they are good quality. Others closer to you might have some good suggestions that would be closer and more practical, I hope you can find a replacement.

Comments (3)

• seil zone 6b MI
    9 years ago

I've found Love Song available at 3 different local nurseries so check your local ones too. It's a new release so I think a lot of them may have it.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you Seil. I hope Lesley sees this thread.

• Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country
    9 years ago

Love Song is at the local nurseries here too. The nursery carries a lot of Week's roses. I do not know if this helps or even matters â¦. but⦠hopefully she will be able to find it.

Lynn