Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosefolly_gw

Vintage Gardens final rose sale this Sunday

rosefolly
9 years ago

I posted this notice on the Antiques Roses Forum, but since Vintage sells lots of early hybrid teas and floribundas, I thought there might be people on this forum who would also be interested.

Most of you know by now that Vintage Gardens is about to close as a nursery. (The collection will be maintained by a not-for-profit organization called The Friends of Vintage Roses.) I was talking to Gregg Lowery earlier today, and he told me that the final list of roses will go up later tonight (Saturday). It will be mostly ones and twos, and based on past experience I can tell you that they will go fast, many of them within minutes of the sale starting. In order to give everyone a chance to review the selections, the sale itself will start at Monday Evening, April 28th, at 7 PM, PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME (this is a correction from my earlier post).

Wishing the very best to all of you.

Folly

This post was edited by rosefolly on Sun, Apr 27, 14 at 1:33

Comments (2)

• nastarana
    9 years ago

That would be 6 pm Pacific Time?

• rosefolly
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have just received the official announcement in my email, as will others on the mailing list. Ordering will start at Monday Evening, April 28th, at 7 PM, PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME, not 8 on Sunday as I had earlier thought.
    That is good because it will give people more time to go over the rose list.

Feeling rather sad about this.

Folly

Here is a link that might be useful: Vintage Gardens final release