Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tuggy3_gw

Kudos to Roses Unlimited

Tuggy3
10 years ago

I received my RU order this week. They arrived in perfect shape with lots of buds and even blooms. The one gallon pots were packed in three padded boxes that were stapled to the packing box. Even if they had been drop kicked off the UPS truck or shipped upside down they would have been protected. The price was reasonable and they were shipped on the date promised.

Comments (16)

• dmny
    10 years ago

Look pretty too. Pray tell us what they are please Tuggy3.

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    10 years ago

Great to hear! They look nice! :)

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    10 years ago

I have always found Roses Unlimited to be the greatest.

Kate

• kittymoonbeam
    10 years ago

That's a great looking box of roses. It feels good to have your roses arrive looking so nice as yours did.

• seil zone 6b MI
    10 years ago

They look wonderful! Yes, please, what are they?

• Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville
    10 years ago

I was especially pleased with my roses and placed another order. ARE order was great too.
    Susan

• bluegirl_gw
    10 years ago

Nice! The plants I've received were equally wonderful. Great roses, excellent packing. And a heck of a selection.

• Tuggy3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

They are all Heaven on Earth by Kordes. I already had one along this cement elevated wall and needed some more as a low cascading cover up. They are shades of pink and apricot with quite noddy heads. They handle the heat pretty well and bloom a lot. Since it's ninety here already I had to rig up a burlap sun shade while they adjust. I'm between flushes on the others. I'll try to get a picture. Mary

• zjw727
    10 years ago

I absolutely agree! I just got an order from them a few days ago and I was so impressed with the packing! And they even delayed my order because one of the roses needed to "grow more". Great customer service and really excellent plants! All of three of mine look extremely healthy! I just hope I can keep them that way...

• Lady_of_Shalott
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing! I have been thinking about ordering from either Roses Unlimited or Northland Rosarium. I think I will definitely go with Roses Unlimited. I have been psoitively drooling over their selection!

• reemcook
    10 years ago

I purchased roses from Roses Unlimited couple of years ago. The rose plants were healthy and robust. A couple of the plants died due to a winter frost, but the rest are thriving. They were in my "pot" garden until last year when we finally had our backyard landscaped. They are doing even better now! :)

I bought my roses from Roses Unlimited during a sale in June-July timeframe. Do they still have sales?

• Maude80
    10 years ago

I ordered from Roses Unlimited last year and I was very pleased with their service. The roses arrived extremely well packaged and in perfect condition. They have since doubled in size and put out beautiful blooms. My one and only wish is that they accepted credit cards, or paypal. It's been a long time since I've actually mailed a check to anyone...lol.
    Maude

• Melissa Mc (6b)
    10 years ago

That's wonderful to see. I just made my first order from RU from everyone's recommendations here. I ordered a Love from Heirloom during their sale but they cancelled it (still haven't received my refund!) and I tried RU. They had it and I hope it looks as nice as your roses do.

I will probably order form them again!

• reemcook
    10 years ago

Hi Vampygirl13,

You will not be disappointed in your purchase from RU. Be ready to be dazzled by the sheer size of the rose "plants!" When I got my roses, I was in a state of shock because they were so large and flowering right in shipping box.

I think you will be very pleased. If there are any issues with your order, call/email RU. They are very personable and work hard to satisfy their customers. I highly recommend RU.

• sophies
    10 years ago

I also highly recommend Roses Unlimited. They have always sent me great roses that do well in my garden.

• buford
    10 years ago

I live close enough that I was able to go there in person. Unfortunately it wasn't a great time (July) and it was 100 degrees, but we still toured the greenhouses and gardens. I had pre-ordered a bunch of roses and they held them for me. It's a true Mom & Pop organization, so I understand why they don't take credit. And they truly love roses. I had a great time talking to them about roses. The roses I got from them are all doing quite well.

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone