Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My roses are going crazy this year!

Posted by aptosca CA9 Central Coast (My Page) on
Mon, May 26, 14 at 14:06

They liked the drought weather we have had this winter as long as they were watered enough, used drip everyday. We didn't get much rain or overcast days like usually do during winter. Lot of sun and high temperatures. Bewitched grew into a 5 ft. wide bush. Here is 6ft DH next to it. There were so many flowers, 50+, that it fell over. At the time we were having temps in the 90's so got a little droopy. The blooms were extra large too. Here are some pictures.

Bewitched bush
 photo DSCN0634_zpsa4333859.jpg

Bloom size
 photo DSCN0601_zpsffa0c0fb.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My roses are going crazy this year!

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Mon, May 26, 14 at 14:52

That's spectacular!

o

Wow - I would love to have half the bloom production you had on that Bewitched on mine, fantastic!

o

I think that rose bewitched itself! Wow--look at the size of it!

Kate

o

Just splendid!

o

Bewitched can be very pretty, when it's pretty. Yours is the nicest I've ever seen! You did well! Kim

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Mon, May 26, 14 at 21:56

Very nice! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here