9 years ago

THE McCARTNEY ROSE

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

TIFFANY

• pat_bamaz7
    9 years ago

Those look great! The Belinda's Dream blooms look huge and perfect. That's a rose I've always admired, but never grown. My poor McCartney Rose...last year my dogs were chasing each other and ran through the bush taking out the entire middle with only one cane left on opposite ends. This year, canker took out all but one cane on each end. Good to see a bush shot of him looking much better than my 2 cane wonder :)

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you, Pat. You are such a great rosarian, I always appreciate your advice and encouragement. I admire your gorgeous roses so much! The next one is -

LIEBESZAUBER

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

PINK PEACE

This post was edited by Sara-Ann on Sat, May 10, 14 at 9:57

• seil zone 6b MI
    9 years ago

They all look wonderful, Sara!

• noacceptance772
    9 years ago

Belinda's dream and pink peace look so good! :D
    Here is my black baccara :)

{{gwi:253186}}

{{gwi:253184}}

{{gwi:253178}}

It is indoors right now cause it was raining too hard. lol

• mzstitch
    9 years ago

I'm so jealous! I only have one rose plant in full flush so far. Its great seeing whole bush shots too. Liebeszauber is one I've never seen before, I have to go to HMF and look that one up. Tiffany is especially beautiful too.

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

I absolutely love your roses!
    Every single one of them make me want to buy them. They're gorgeous!!!
    I can't say which I love more.
    Great job!!
    Carol

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you everyone. I got Liebeszauber from Palatine last year. I love the blooms. Carol, I always appreciate your enthusiasm.

• bunnicula03
    9 years ago

Thank you for showing these, I love full bush shots! And it's so encouraging seeing other's roses already in bloom. Tiffany has always enticed me.

I have to say, I've held my McCartney with little regard. The roses are lovely, but my bush is a 7ft tall gangly monster. I have to say, it's not really the rose's fault. I've done practically nothing to it, it just keeps coming back year after year. The spot I had planted it in really calls for a smaller rose.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you. Tiffany is a great rose, I love it. I don't think I planted my McCartney in a big enough spot either, it has grown really fast. I think McCartney is a pretty rose, but I like it mostly for the fragrance which is very nice.

• lesmc
    9 years ago

Sara-Annâ¦wonderful pictures. Your roses are beautiful and healthy. Tiffany is my favorite rose and yours is outstanding. No roses blooming here yet, but I am surprised that I only lost a few. Many are trying to come back. Late blooms this spring. Keep sharingâ¦your roses are lovely. Lesley

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you, Lesley - I am so glad to hear from you and happy to know your roses fared better than you first thought, can't wait to see your beautiful gardens. I do agree, Tiffany is an outstanding rose, both mine have lots of blooms, the one in the picture looks a little better than the other one.