Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yellow leaves on rose still in pot

Posted by Deborah60 Wisconsin (My Page) on
Sun, May 25, 14 at 15:19

Hi, I purchased a Double Delight, which had a couple of yellow leaves at the bottom, but it was the last one there. Since then, there are more yellow leaves, but at the top some leaves were starting to curl, and the plant looked somewhat wilted, so I watered it again. What should I do? Should I take it back, or is there hope?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yellow leaves on rose still in pot

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Sun, May 25, 14 at 21:50

Trust your gardening instincts and do what you feel is best...
Could you post a pic of it? Its hard giving advice without seeing it...

But I will say this I have had own root band roses shipped to me in August and the leaves cooked off of them in the hot shipping box. I planted them in the ground anyways and they hardly grew the rest of the season. They are coming back just fine this year even after a harsh winter and cool Spring...

Best of luck with whatever decision you make...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here