9 years ago

PEACE

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

PINK PEACE

• densiemill Miller
    9 years ago

Oh I am so excited seeing the pic of pink peace as I just got that one. Beautiful pictures

• kathy9norcal
    9 years ago

Beautiful! You captured them at the best stage of opening, too. Love that Peace! And Double Delight.

• view1ny NY 6-7
    9 years ago

Sara-ann, your roses are beautiful. I'm trying to figure out how zone 6b gardeners are enjoying their rose blooms, while here in supposedly zone 7 our plants are just starting to leaf out. It's about 56 degrees now. What is your weather like? Is it consistently warm day after day? Just curious.

Thanks for letting us enjoy your roses too!

• Poorbutroserich Susan Nashville
    9 years ago

It's hot here in Nashville! 90 degrees and intense sun for a week or so. The flush is amazing right now.
    Thanks as always for the photos Sara Ann!
    Susan

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

Thank you for posting your beautiful roses, Sara-Ann. They brighten up my day!

• seil zone 6b MI
    9 years ago

It must be SO beautiful in your garden right now, Sara!

• iris_gal
    9 years ago

What perfect blooms on 'Tiffany'. She is beautiful.

Thanks to your great picture I bought 'Pink Peace'. Just opening and I think it's mislabeled :-( Good to see yours again.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you everyone. View1ny, typically here in Oklahoma, we can get the really cold winter temps, but it usually begins warming up fairly early in the season. Until about two weeks ago our night time temps were still cold, but right now our lows are mostly in the 60's. We had some 90's earlier this week, way too early for that. For the most part the temps will moderate for the coming week. What we need now is lots and lots of RAIN!

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

Wow!!
    Love those roses!!!
    I love how Pink Peace blooms always have that strip of white on the edges of the flowers. Your picture is stellar!

Your Liebe.. is soooo pretty!!! What form!!

I have Ch-Ching too, and I just love this rose!!! Your bloom is so full and pretty. Well done!

I also really, really love your Peace picture!!
    Thanks,
    Carol

• rosybunny
    9 years ago

Sara-Ann: That first picture made my heart skip a beat. I've been feeling quite guilty about not taking any picture of all the lovely blooms that have happened this year, I'm swamped with gardening work! Therefore I am very grateful that you took your time to capture their utmost beauty at the perfect moment--someone should do it! :D I think you are becoming the new "eye candy-shop" owner here ;) Love and appreciation to you, your darling roses and grandchildren.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Carol - Thank you so much. You and others have been such encouragers and I do appreciate that so much. Hope everyone has roses blooming very soon. Rosbybunny that is such a nice compliment. I would love to see pictures of your roses when and if you get the time to take them and share. I think roses are so beautiful and I do love seeing them at their best, no matter who grows them. There are so many talented and gifted people on this forum, I have learned so much this past year.