Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
half price sale at spring hill today only!

Posted by nastarana 5a (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 18:10

Some plants, incl. roses are being discontinued and are very inexpensive.

I ordered Green Ice @ $2.99 and Moje Hammarberg @ $6.50.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: half price sale at spring hill today only!

only saw one on sale...grab bag. was there more?

o

More roses or more of a particular variety? The website showed a small selection of roses, mostly their own "magic" line, and some Buck roses.

o

I couldn't find it either. Could someone provide a link to the sale website with the green ice, etc. I got to the regular Spring Hill site, and that doesn't have anything on sale except a $30 "grab bag." No thanks to that.

You probably have to be on their mailing list to get to the special portion of the site that has this sale.

o

I was actually looking for tomato plants, as I forgot to start seeds for a favorite variety, and a link came up.

o

I went to http:springhillnursery.com

A sign at the very top of the page read something like everything 50% off today only.

That turned to be not strictly true for roses. All were marked down, but some were more than 50%, such as the green ice, and some were less. Some $20 roses were marked down to $15.

o

http://springhillnursery.com/green-ice-mini-rose/p/80320/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here