Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OK--how about 'Easy Does It' as my eagerly-sought-after rose?

Posted by esther_b NYC (My Page) on
Fri, May 4, 12 at 19:27

I've previously posted that I've HAD it with my 3 Parade minis, that no amount of spraying or taking off infected leaves kept them from severe BS here in Queens, NY. I have been LOOKING and LOOKING, asking in posts, etc. about a new rose for me which I can put into my 2 x 3' raised bed, which is a pink-yellow or apricot blend like Chicago Peace, but which turns its nose up at BS.

Could Easy Does It be The One? Please share your experiences with it. I'm just dying to plant a rose!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OK--how about 'Easy Does It' as my eagerly-sought-after rose?

Just scroll down and you'll see there's a new thread on this rose!
AND my friend here in hot humid Tidewater VA planted it and at says it's doing great. Her photo shows the same vivid color-- what a beauty!

o
RE: OK--how about 'Easy Does It' as my eagerly-sought-after rose?

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, May 4, 12 at 22:44

Check out this thread.

Here is a link that might be useful: Easy Does It

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here