Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know how to purchase a Clustar rose plant?

Posted by prettypetals GA 7 (My Page) on
Wed, May 28, 14 at 23:02

I am very interested in growing these beautiful roses but can't figure out where to purchase them. I love the clustered romantic look of them. Thanks, Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know how to purchase a Clustar rose plant?

Forgive me if I misunderstood , but do you mean roses that bloom in groups or sprays where you can cut once and have enough blooms for a vase?

That is my favorite as well. Is there a picture that you like that shows what you like or favorite colors? Scent or no scent? Single layer of petals or packed?

We love roses and can be enablers FYI :-)

o

Judy,
On the internet, it seems they are basically cut roses.
They don't seem to sell the rose bushes. They said they are bred exclusivley in Australia.
They are gorgeous!
Just put it on the internet and you will see.
They seem to be specialty bouquets and arrangements.

o

Hi Kippy and Butterfly! I pulled up their website and the brat that I am sent them an email more or less begging for plants. Lol!! No answer yet! I was going to see if a local flower wholesaler might could order some for at least a bouquet here and there. They are gorgeous!! I found them on a site I follow on Instagram and they gave me the clustar name. Thanks you guys and take care!! Judy

o

Since your in the USA, maybe looking at the DavidAustinRoses website will give you an idea of what you can grow that looks similar.

I had checked HMF and found nothing and then a google search went the wrong way but found the roses you are talking about. Looks like a great way to market florist roses, DA or Romantica's.

Here is a link that might be useful: Romantica

o

You may have to find something similar, Australian roses cannot be imported into the US. Can you post a link? Maybe we can recommend something.

o

Thanks Kippy and Diane! I have a bunch of English roses and love every single one. They are my most favorite! Some do have some gangly canes that have a mind of their own but I'm still smitten by them. I figured I wouldn't be able to add the clustar but thought I'd at least try. Lol!!! I really need to stop following the girl on Instagram and it'd make my life easier! Haha! Thanks y'all for suggesting other roses. Y'all have a great weekend!!! Time to get out and deadhead! Take care, judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here