Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This Morning

Posted by martinca 10 so.ca. (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 12:15

Just wanted to share a few pics ..especially the one that caught the sunlight just so.
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This Morning

That's such an inviting area. I bet it's very relaxing to sit on that bench and admire your beautiful roses and their companions. Very pretty!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 15:25

Those roses are gorgeous!

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 15:47

That's lovely. What a wonderful scene to wake up to.

o

Thanks for sharing, beautiful & inspirational :)

o

Lovely and inviting. Would love to see more! Lesley

o

So lovely, thanks for sharing. In my next life, I am going to live in California. (smile)

o

"So lovely, thanks for sharing. In my next life, I am going to live in California. (smile)"
Oh, donaroe. You cannot imagine how often I think of you all who must make such a valiant effort to have the roses we love. It staggers and shames my lazy bones. My respect and admiration swells whenever I read your posts about the work that goes into your roses. My friend in Ohio brings her geraniums inside each fall, and a few roses, as well. I am truly made humble.
All of you made my day with your kind replies.....even more so, 'cause
my garden is puny by comparison to many of yours.
Such a really nice group you all are on here!
Marti
P.s. One more for Leslie: Just Joey

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here