Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roses unlimited order

Posted by Madri 5 OH (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 14:37

I ordered the following 8 roses from roses unlimited sale. This is my first time ordering from them. Pictures enclosed. I am extremely impressed with the size of the plants. Several of them have buds and 1 has flower.
America - climber
Licorice - flori
Sparkle & Shine - flori
Tequila Suprime - flori
Daddy's Girl - flori
Roman Holiday - flori
Sundowner - grandi
Table Mountain - HT

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses unlimited order

They are 2 yr old plants as per their web site.

o

Another picture.

o

They look fantastic!

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 12, 14 at 17:00

Fantastic! :)

o

Looking really good! I'll see what they have to offer thx

o

Roses Unlimited is one of my favorite places from which to order roses--healthy, well-growing roses as can be seen from your pictures.

Kate

o

Wow! Your rose plants look beautiful and healthy.

I highly recommend Roses Unlimited. I have placed 3-4 orders with RU over the past few years. I like purchasing roses from them during their summer sale because USPS shipping costs to the West Coast are high. The summer sale makes RU roses more affordable to me.

In the past, I also procured roses from my all-time favorite, EuroDesert Roses, which is no longer in business. It is amazing how quickly EuroDesert Roses caught up with the RU roses. :) EuroDesert roses are available through Heirloom Roses now.

Congratulations on your roses. I am sure that they will provide you with years of beauty and joy!

o

Wow--they look great! I placed an order too. I got Purple Splash (cl) and a replacement Marilyn Monroe that didn't make it back from winter. Hopefully they get here today or tomorrow.

I've been very pleased with RU and their great plants. When I don't buy local roses, they are the first site I am on for hunting down roses on my wishlist.

o

Impressive!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here