Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Love Song & Dick Clark Pics.

Posted by nickjoseph 5 Miwaukee, WI (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 18:31

Borrowed my sister's iphone to take a few pics of my Dick Clark & Love Song. I'm still waiting for my sister to send the "graft knot" pic that couldn't get completely covered, so you all see what I mean. I wish I could have gotten pics of the Dick Clark when they were all "fresh" & just starting to open. These are almost to the point soon of being deadheaded. Oh well, at least you have some idea. (One is just a pink rose that I don't remember what kind--it looks kind of pitiful now compared to when it was just opening). I'm going to drag an Iphone relative/friend over after I deadhead & new ones pop out.

This post was edited by nickjoseph on Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 18:37

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Love Song & Dick Clark Pics.

This is not working. This is the Pink Rose that I don't know the name of. Even though I attached pics of Love Song & Dick Clark--it is only attaching the pink rose (upside down) even though the original pic is not upside down. Arghhhhhh

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 19:54

Are you uploading them from you computer or from a photo site like Photobucket?

o

From my computer file. It is loading them here upside down and here will only let me upload one picture not multiple. When I loaded them to my Facebook page, it loads as many as I want & normal upright. So it must be something exclusive to this page.

o

On a friend's Ipad every picture is right side up and on my win7 laptop the same pictures showed sideways! So much for compatibility. On this chromebook your lovely rose is upsidedown. Very pretty.

o
Dick Clark Pic

I wish I could've gotten my sister to come over to take pics of this Dick Clark bush sooner. It is starting to fade out, and will soon need to be dead headed. It was absolutely stunning when all these blooms were 'fresher' & starting to open. It is still beautiful, but would have been prettier earlier.

o

I think it looks beautiful, I love the color of Dick Clark and he looks very happy and healthy.

o

Love your Dick Clark, very nice!

o

What is that lovely bloom to the left of DC?

o

Wish I knew... My dumb rose days when I didn't keep track of what I planted...

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 18:18

Your DC looks very healthy and happy! I think your yellow one might be Dream Come True?

o

Yup, DC is such a gorgeous bush & truly balanced in shape. Plus the roses last forever. I don't think the other one is a Dream Come True. That doesn't sound familiar at all. I have now started getting the tags.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here