Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crystal Palace

Posted by kentucky_rose Z6 KY (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 14 at 20:20

Crystal Palace is a new favorite for me this year. The bloom is so fresh and clean looking and holds a long time. I did not expect to like the bloom so much. What do you think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crystal Palace

I think it's perfectly beautiful, exactly what I would expect a rose to look like in a crystal palace :).

o

Ooh, that's just lovely! The subtle pink edging is just delicious. Nice rose and nice photo!

Cynthia

o

Yummy yummy yummy!!! Love it. So soft and delicate looking!! Judy

o

I think I like :) and a great name too.

o

Soft and delicate --just the right words, prettypetals.

A beauty--no wonder you have fallen for her.

Kate

o

I think it looks perfect. I love the delicate coloring, it's gorgeous!

o

Thanks everyone!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 13, 14 at 14:07

Beautiful! You need to post this over on HMF. There aren't any photos of this new miniflora on there yet.

o

Thanks, Seil for the suggestion. Done.

o

I won king with it a couple weeks ago, first time I showed it.
It's very nice, can get very large for a MF however...

o

Steve, Congratulations on winning king with Crystal Palace. In my garden, the size is more floribunda. I do love the bloom.

o

Is this a HT or a smaller rose? I have a mismarked band rose ( now in a 5 gal pot) that looks exactly like this rose. I kept it because it was so beautiful.

o

Kittymoonbeam,
Good question....Crystal Palace is a mini flora. I just got it this spring. Based on the size of the bloom, I would think it was a floribunda. It will be interesting to see how big it will be this fall. Beautiful bloom that I would love to have in HT size.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here