Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunflowersrus222

Peach Drift dwarf shrub anyone have one?

sunflowersrus222
10 years ago

I couldn't resist. I saw the cutest peach colored rose blooms on this bush in walmart and it was on sale for $4.95. It was in a gallon pot and looked very healthy. I've never had a rose shrub before. I've had miniature roses that people had gotten me in the late fall for my birthday but no matter what I did they didn't make it. You know those cute little rose bushes you get in fancy pots etc. Well this is already 2 feet wide and and about 2 1/2 feet tall and full of blooms so how could I resist right?

I have several rose bushes in my yard with absolutely nothing around the bottom or in front to fill in the space and thought this would go wonderful with my Just Joey and Polka climber. I just had a row of roses along my one side of the yard and nothing else.

I know since these are sold in places like Lowes, home depot and walmart they're probably nothing fancy but I just thought they were adorable. Does anyone have these rose shrubs? If so how are they doing in your yard? I've been reading up on them and they seem to be a pretty hardy rose. Apparently they are in the Knock Out rose family. (which I don't have BTW) But thought who could resist a healthy pretty rose at that price?

Comments (5)