Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
High Country Roses' Fall Frenzy Sale

Posted by Tessiess 9b, SoCal Inland (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 22:31

It started today! Own-root roses in 5" pots are either $12.70 or $13.55. The sale is only for roses that are currently in stock however.

I found out about it by pure accident. I contacted High Country to see how the rose I have on their waiting list, Suzanne, was doing, plus I sent an email about another rose I am interested in getting, Canary Bird. Canary Bird was shown on the HMF listing as a rose they grew, but I never saw it on their website. So I asked. One of the owners not only emailed me, he called. Canary Bird was on HMF by mistake (and he fixed that), and Suzanne will be ready in spring. He checked on some other things and called me back today. Of course being curious as I am I asked about various roses and noted some were listed as out-of-stock on the website. He decided to check on their status while I was on the phone and on both he actually had some (pays to inquire even if a website indicates "sold out"). You can guess what I did.;) Yep, more roses for me. It was as I was placing my order that he told me today was the first day of their Fall Frenzy sale (plus he said he would have given me the sale price yesterday if I'd ordered).

Melissa

Here is a link that might be useful: High Country Roses sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: High Country Roses' Fall Frenzy Sale

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 23:33

thanks for the head up :) I love their roses!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here