Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nastarana

Share impressions and experiences with Ebay vendors

nastarana
10 years ago

Now that so many of our favorite rose vendors have closed their businesses (I am still in mourning for Vintage, Ashdown, and Eurodesert), many of us will doubtless be investigating the possibility of satisfying our obsession on Ebay.

I am asking forum members to rate their rose buying experiences, so we can direct to our business to good sellers who send out good, healthy plants.

I share the general admiration for Longagoroses, a lovely nursery run by a lovely lady. Customer service from Longago is fantastic, the best I have seen anywhere. Unfortunately, some of the plants I received from her have not survived, which I blame on my harsh climate and my own inadequacies in still learning how to garden in zone 5. For expert cold zoners or anyone in zone 6 and warmer, I would think you cannot go wrong with Longagoroses.

Ebay is offering about 1000 items in category 'roses', and that will undoubtedly increase in summer. I, for one, am not interested in reading my way through pages on pages of "seeds" of garishly colored "roses", or orange boxes decorated with pictures of Tropicana, so I would like to simply be able check the offerings of recommended vendors from time to time.

Comments (4)