Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sara_ann_gw

Belinda's Dream Roses

sara_ann-z6bok
10 years ago

This arrangement is a representation of my two Belinda''s Dream rose bushes, which between them have between 70 and 80 buds. It's difficult for me to get a good close-up of the bushes themselves, so instead I'm showing an arrangement, just to emphasize what a good rose it is. I planted them in the spring and couldn't be more pleased. Right now the blooms themselves aren't even at their prettiest, they seem to look better in the warmer temperatures.

Comments (9)

• kingcobbtx7b
    10 years ago

Pretty, these are mine along a few Lady Hs and a single Son Juan.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

KingCobb - Thank you, That is such a lovely arrangement, really nice. Yours are just at the stage I love the most, so pretty!

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    10 years ago

Great pics Sara Ann & kingCobb! :-)

• Kippy
    10 years ago

I only picked a few today, but I have a bouquet of Belinda too.

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

Lovely pics of a luscious rose, Sara-Ann and KingCob. The more I see of this rose, the more I want to grow one. Diane

• joopster
    10 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I planted my Belinda's Dream 2 weeks ago. I hope it survive.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone - Kippy, I would love to see your bouquet. Diane - I'm sure yours would do great, your roses are so beautiful, it's a really good rose. I hope to be just as pleased with Julia Child, I've ordered it for next season. Joopster, hope you have good luck with yours.

• seil zone 6b MI
    10 years ago

Lovely bouquets!

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Seil