Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cloud 10 climber?

Posted by Karolina11 6a (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 17:08

I am looking for a white climber to go in between a Dublin Bay and a Laguna and noticed Regan had a new one called "Cloud 10." However, I cannot seem to find any information it and HMF does not seem to recognize the name. Has anyone tried it and have any feedback? I am hoping it has some favorable reviews as I am having a hard time finding a white climber with large blooms.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cloud 10 climber?

White Cap

o

Why did that not come up on any searches for white climbers? It looks beautiful! Might be my answer thank you! If you grow it, how does it do against blackspot?

o

It's a good, standard wichurana climber. Thorny, awkward grower with good blackspot resistance. When it was younger, it had hardiness issues here, so I moved it to a place it could grow as a shrub. Of course then it started to climb all over the place.

o

Is this what you are looking for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Cloud 10

o

That is it! Too bad I already ordered White Cap. I will have to come up with a spot for this one. Great to know about the blackspot resistance. Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here