Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Good day, fellow Gardeners.

After several years of lurking and soaking in the vast knowledge of so many here, I have decided to join Gardenweb and participate in discussions when applicable for experience, opinion, curiosity, and interest.

First, a bit about myself:

I am a young man from southern Michigan that has always had a keen interest in matters horticultural that I believe stemmed from spending time with my grandmothers in their flower gardens.
I am presently an ABOC certified optician (if only the income matched the sound of that!).
I am a previous honours student, I am quite opinionated, and am willing to civilly debate a point if experience and knowledge spurs me thus.
Unfortunately, my friends have described me as being a bit too much like the roses I love- Prickly and sweet. I don't try to, but sometimes just come across as abrasive. I do quite enjoy clever sarcasm, too.

Despite a dislike of naming names, I feel I must give credit to those knowledgeable (and patient) folks I respect and admire for their experience and recommendations in their climates (forgive me, I may forget someone) that inspired me to join the Gardenweb Family (in no particular order): seil, roseek, jeri, malcolm, anntn6b, henrykuska, ingrid, hoovb, campanula, molineaux, melissa(italy), trospero (whose page I've loved since highschool (2004-ish)), michael(NC), rosefolly, poorbutroserich, and so many more.

I wished to say THANK YOU, and I hope to continue to learn and grow with my (our) passion!

Steven

Comments (12)