Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by kittymoonbeam 10 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 27, 13 at 21:38

I'm cooking away tonight and will be busy tomorrow so I wanted to wish all of you and your pets a fun holiday. Some of you will be gardening, I'm sure.

Honor, Scentimental and PJPII are looking more Christmas than Thanksgiving but I don't have any fall leaves yet so I'll use what I have. At least they smell great.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 27, 13 at 21:49

Happy Thanksgiving Kitty & everyone! Gobble gobble....:-)

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 28, 13 at 2:20

Beautiful bouquet Kitty! Yes HAPPY THANKSGIVING everybody!!

I'm cooking the meal at my 95yr old mom's house tomorrow. But tonite I'm staying up waiting for two cheesecakes to get done so I can get them refrigerated before tomorrow. One's vanilla and the other one is blackberry almond. Yum yum! Just wish they'd get done so I can go to bed!

Here's a couple appropriate roses with similar names that look very much alike, but are not the same.

THANKSGIVING
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

THANKSGIVING ROSE
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

o

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kitty, and everyone else on the forum. Your bouquet is so fresh and luscious I can almost smell it. And it does, indeed, look like a lovely Christmas bouquet--I'm thinking of peppermint--yum. Diane

o

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Kitty, I love that bouquet!
Beth, how fun to have Thanksgiving Roses! And a 95 year old Mom. (No big dinner for me to cook tomorrow but still find myself up past bedtime waiting on cinnamon rolls in the oven)
Happy Thanks Giving to you too Nana

o

Kitty - What a lovely bouquet and Beth your Thanksgiving roses are pretty too. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

o

Thank you for the Thanksgiving bouquet. And leave it to Beth to come up with two roses named Thanksgiving. I didn't know there was even one in existence. : )

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day!

Kate

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 28, 13 at 10:50

Thanks everyone! And wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving too!

It's snowing here and there are no roses to share so here you go!

o

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

This is the first time in many years that I am not cooking a turkey. I am going to be treated to a T-day meal at the Claremont Hotel. The hotel is a grand old hotel and is high in the Berkeley hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay.

Happy, happy to all

andrea

o

A very happy Thanksgiving to all of you, and thanks for the pretty roses, Kitty and Beth.

Ingrid

o

Thank you! And to all the other forum members, I hope your holiday was even better than you hoped! Kim

o

Those Thanksgiving roses look like beautiful sunset colors. Beth is a true rose lover because she loves them all, big and small, in all the colors. I did find one Charlotte, which I put in a bud vase and the yellow was cheerful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here